What's for lunch? The lady asked. I haven't gone to Koufu food court at HDB Hub for a while. I started using their app to pay for food only when we started closing down things in Singapore. There are few good reasons to use the app now: 1. No cash exchange, 2. Discount for using the app to pay, 3. No packaging fee during the COVID-19 shutdown, 4. Save some time as I can order the food before I go and pick up.
女人问:午餐吃什么?好像最近么去建屋局中心的口福食阁。我开始使用他们的小程序来支付食无是,是在新加坡开始关闭非需要工作场所。现在有几个很好的理由用它:1。无需交换现款现钞兑换,2.有折扣, 3。在疫情期间没付打包费,4。省点时间让我点餐后才去领取食物。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particular the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
The lady said to get some desserts too. Yes, madam. I'm getting rice from Nanyang cuisine.
女人说:买点甜品。是的。我就从Nanyang Cuisine(南洋美食)点了两盒饭。
Yes, the discounts are there and I'm ready to pay.
是的,确定有折扣。我准备付钱。
But first, I'll drop off a box into the recycling bin.
但首先,我先去回收站丢个盒子。
I passed by this coffeeshop. I think I haven't been there to get food for a while. Maybe next time
我经过这个咖啡店。我想我还没有去过那里得到食物了一段时间。下次吧
For now, I'll complete the payment.
现在,让我用信用卡完成jiao'y。
On the way up to the food court, surprised that that weren't many queuing to go to the supermarket.
上食阁前,看到超市不是很多人排队有点感到意外。
Into the food court. Not a big crowd. I'll get my desserts first.
进入食阁看见也不是一个很多人。我先去拿我的甜品。
Got my rice too. One last picture before going out.
后来,拿两盒饭。出去前先拍张照片。
Cannot understand why so many people are queuing at the bank. Maybe, they have more money than me and need to check the account every day.
不明白为什么那么多人都在银行排队。也许,他们比我有钱就需要每天检查的户kou。
At the corner, long queue of people waiting to get into the post office. That's probably partly cause by online shopping.
在远角落,排长龙等近邮政局。应该是部分为了领取网购的货品。
Looks like it is going to rain so I better hurry up.
像它看起来要下雨,所以还是走快点。
Back at home, the food was placed on the table.
回到家里,食物摆在桌子上。
The lady was having this.
太太吃这。
This was mine.
这是我的。
Bon appetite.
吃饭咯。
Then dessert.
然后吃甜品。
Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108